2. Win cash and prizes by taking FREE Christmas Cab Rides December 2, 2013, through December 20, 2013 on My 93.1.
3. Cab Rides available 1-time per person through duration of contest (listed above).
4. Listen to My 93.1 for ‘Christmas Cab” sounder.
5. 9th caller will be eligible and win ‘Cab’ ride and must be available for pickup in Hutchinson unless otherwise noted on-air.
6. Contestant will be ‘picked-up’ in Christmas Cab at their location within 93-minutes. If they are not available for ride, contestant will be asked to try again next time. The next available caller will be selected.
7. CONTEST – A. In the ‘Christmas Cab’, a series of questions will be asked. Each CORRECT answer will result in a prize for the contestant. Each INCORRECT answer will result in a ‘strike’. If the contestant receives ‘3-Strikes’, they are OUT and will be taken back to their original location with a consolation prize.
B.(5) questions will be asked over a period of the ride.
C. If contestant qualifies, (He/She) can Accept or Pass on a “Final Bonus Question”. If they Accept, another “all or nothing” question will be asked. A CORRECT answer will win CASH and keep all accumulated prizes in the ‘Cab Ride’. If they Accept and INCORRECTLY answer the “Final Bonus Question”, they will lose all accumulated prizes and taken back to their original location with a prize for participating. If they Pass the contestant will keep all their accumulated prizes from the ‘Cab Ride’.
8. Gifts and prizes not redeemable for cash.
9. Employees of Eagle Communications not eligible to participate. Employees of participating sponsors not eligible to play on THEIR SPONSORED ‘Cab Ride’ Day.
10. All decisions of rules, regulations and contest are final and exclusive of Eagle Communications.
The My 93-1 Christmas Cab is brought to you by:
Midwest Ford & Toyota
Mercantile Shoppe in downtown Yoder
Sleep Shoppe & Furniture Gallery at 11 North Main
Sportsshack at 119 North Main
Johnson Music at 420 North Main Anderson Alignment
Midwest Sewing & Vacuum at 211 West 5th
Pratt Community College
Apron Strings at 201 South Main in Hutch and 810 West Douglas in Wichita Double Barrel Grill at 2803 North Lorraine in North Point Center
Jackson Meat at 13 West 6th
Jeremy's Paint & Body Shop, a mile south of Sterling on K-14
Ashcraft Pharmacy, in the Hart Shopping Center in South Hutchinson
Westphal Jewelers at 2nd and Main
Culligan Water in Hutchinson, Lyons & Great Bend
All Things BBQ at 818 West Douglas in Wichita Allie's Deli & Coffee Shop at 1st & Main
The Toy Depot at 127 South Main
Brown's Shoe Fit at 410 East 30th
Salt Rock Family Restaurant at 317 North Main
Reno County Communities That Care Central KS Credit Union
Sarah's Catholic Bookstore at 304 North Main
Harley's Bicycles at 7th and Main
Mi Tierra Advertising Specialties & Design at 608 North Main
People's Bank & Trust in Hutchinson, Nickerson, Pleasantview, Yoder, Inman and McPherson B&K Auto Appearance Specialists
Hometown Tire & Turf at 301 North Main in McPherson
Copyright 2013 My 93-1 Online. All Rights Reserved.